Key Tasks and Responsibilities
• The Senior MEP Engineer is responsible for carrying out a variety of basic field duties at the job design related to the general construction and associated feasibility study
• Study the project scope of works, Owner requirements, BOQ, project milestones, and specification from the supplied bid documents.
• Managing the overall MEP preconstruction and procurement, budget, quality, safety engineering, coordination, scheduling, installation, commissioning, and close-out processes.
• Prepares MEP Design reports and pursue approvals from relevant regulatory authorities.
• Develops and reviews designs for mechanical/electromechanical, HVAC electrical and plumbing systems and oversees the preparation of related engineering drawings.
• Attends pre-construction meetings with clients, contractors and consultants as necessary.
• Completion of required reports and reporting to management as per Company’s systems and procedures for the successful execution of the project and achieving company’s goals.
• Oversees and monitors the construction of mechanical/electromechanical, electrical and plumbing systems.
• Provides Technical advice/input relevant to MEP Systems.
• Assist in the development of a Divisional Action Plan relevant to MEP Activities.
• Responsible for delivering MEP Solutions to engineering queries and requests form internal/external stakeholders of the Corporation.
• B.Sc. Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from an accredited academic institution.
• 10 years construction experience with working knowledge of mechanical, electrical and plumbing
• Construction procedures and practices
• Possess excellent communication and organizational skills
• Technically sound on applicable codes, standards, and regulations.
• Ability to conduct electrical mechanical analysis and calculations.
• Ability to work under pressure and tight schedules.
• Skills in feasibility study, Procurement, Estimation project controls, cost estimates, quantity takeoffs, and manpower requirements for proposals, forecast, and change orders.
• Able to start Immediately
Oct 02, 2018