Job requires an experienced manual & automated testing with ability to perform complex software applications SIT/ UAT testing with customers. The Role holder will work closely with project stakeholders, development and business/SIT/ UAT teams to ensure test scope meets requirements resulting in quality software. The customer is in the space of smart metering and telecom, so any experience with Utilities or Telecom is beneficial. This role will on occasion require travel to Kuwait where our business teams are based. He/ She will be involved in ensuring software quality across a range of applications (Portal + APPs) with responsibilities to • Understanding requirements and creating key test deliverables such as test strategies, plans scripts, scenarios, and test data etc
• Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
• Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
• Liaise with internal teams to identify system requirements and bugs
• Monitor debugging process results
• Contribute to quality assurance processes within a project, from a business perspective.
• Participate in testing, system integration testing, performance tuning, and stress and load testing
• Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
• Responsible for APIs integration and functional testing activities ensuring applications work as expected and issues clearly reported through appropriate channels.
• Research and understand product requirements to ensure successful beta test, product launch, etc.
• Driving daily stand-up meetings to maximize test effectiveness particularly during execution phase Required Skills A team player also be able to work independently using his/ her initiative.
Have strong analytical and problem solving skills
Have excellent time management and the ability to work to deadlines
Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines Technical Skills 3+ years software design, development, system integrations or QA within a software environment
Experience with Web portals and Mobile Apps testing is beneficial.
Experience with integration platforms like following is beneficial but not must: ESB, JMS, ApacheMix, Fuse
Experience with Linux environment is beneficial.
Experience with scripting is beneficial.
Exposure to test automation tools and principals, Hands-on experience is preferred. Education and Experience: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Experience working with telecom systems and solutions is preferred
Experience with agile/SCRUM methodology is an advantage
Evamp and Saanga
Sep 15, 2018