We are looking for a highly capable IT support specialist to provide technical assistance to our staff. In this role, your duties will include ensuring optimal use of our hardware and software technologies, enhancing system performance, and securing data. You will also be required to advise on IT equipment upgrades.
IT Support Specialist Responsibilities:
• Consulting with IT managers and other departments as required.
• Providing IT assistance to staff and customers.
• Training end-users on hardware functionality and software programs.
• Resolving logged errors in a timely manner.
• Monitoring hardware, software, and system performance metrics.
• Keeping track of technological advancements and trends in IT support.
IT Support Specialist Requirements:
• A bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or similar.
• 3-5 years of experience as an IT support specialist.
• Exceptional ability to provide technical support and resolve queries.
• In-depth knowledge of computer hardware, software, and networks.
• Ability to determine IT needs and train end-users.
• Ability to keep up with technical innovation and trends in IT support.
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.