responsible for all basic cleaning in and around the facility or office building.
2. Cleans floors and rooms. including dust, damp, sweeping, vacuuming, dusting, picking up larger objects off the floor, and spot-cleaning glass and windows.
3. Sets up, stocks, and maintains cleaning equipment and supplies.
4. Transports dirty linens to the correct area to be cleaned and restocks areas with clean linens.
5. Notify managers when a building needs major repairs
6. Lock doors to secure buildings
7. Should aware of the building