We are looking to hire a housekeeper to join our cleaning team. You will be responsible for cleaning rooms and common areas, disposing of trash, changing beds, and notifying maintenance of any issues. You should be able to lift 25 pounds and have an eye for cleanliness.
– Keeping facilities and common areas clean and maintained.
– Vacuuming, sweeping, and mopping floors.
– Cleaning and stocking restrooms.
– Cleaning up spills with appropriate equipment.
– Notifying managers of necessary repairs.
– Collecting and disposing of trash.
– Assisting guests when necessary.
– Keeping the linen room stocked.
– Properly cleaning upholstered furniture.
– Ability to manage your time efficiently.
– Work well unsupervised.
– Ability to lift at least 25 pounds.
– Handle basic maintenance and cleaning.
– High school diploma.
– Ability to maintain a professional appearance and interact positively with hotel guests.
– Hard worker.