HAVC Sales Executive vacancy in Dubai Dubai Dubai Dubai , United Arab Emirates United Arab Emirates United Arab Emirates United Arab Emirates .
Position: HVAC Sales Engineer
Department: Sales and Estimation
Employee Rate: 54 hours a week (Saturday-Thursdays) + commission
Travel Requirement: 100%
Work Place: Fujairah, UAE
Position Description for HVAC Sales Engineer:
The HVAC Sales engineer position will be responsible for the complete sales to the clients as per their requirements.
To liaise with the clients understand the scope of work and manage all sales work from enquiry through to invoicing and follow ups.
Promote and sell our company’s products and services to other businesses.
Approach potential customers with the aim of winning new business.
Making repeat sales to existing customers.
Achieve and exceed Sales targets
Successfully Accomplish key activities, such as: relationship building; researching the market and related products; presenting the products or services of our company in a structured professional way face to face
Respect and promote company values and code of conduct.
– More information to be provided to shortlisted candidates.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
• Male, 25 – 35 years old, any nationality
• HVAC Engineering or equivalent degree. Diploma in Business, Marketing or HVAC and Refrigeration or equivalent (minimum 2 years course) is a plus
• Minimum of 4 (four) years of industry related experience required
• Minimum of 2 (two) years of experience in UAE
• Knowledge of HVAC Sales, mainly on the industrial air conditioning & refrigeration
• knowledge in Marine Industry
• Good Communication Skills and negotiation skills
• Valid UAE driving license
• Candidate should be a go getter and must be willing to adapt to changes
• Must be well versed with UAE market
Applicant also must have knowledge in:
• System designing
• Duct Designing
• Duct Fabrication
• Heat load calculation
Human Resources Department