Mandarin Speaking Retail Sales Executive vacancy in Dubai Dubai Dubai Dubai , United Arab Emirates United Arab Emirates United Arab Emirates United Arab Emirates .
The Sales position is for one of our new retail outlets located at a prestigious location in Dubai. Fluency in the Mandarin language is essential for this role. The showroom features leather accessories like wallets, belts, mobile covers, premium handbags, travel bags, saddlery and custom designed eye wear. The staff will be provided with training on the brand and the products during the orientation. Following this, you will be required to work under the Branch in-charge of the showroom and a Regional Area Manager, to promote the product to the customers.
1. Fluency in Mandarin & English.
2. Previous retail experience, preferably with leather-based products.
3. Retail inventory management and POS operation skills
Your duties will include
1. Greeting the customers and initiating the sales process in a highly professional manner
2. Understanding the customer expectations and identifying the right product that suits the customers needs
3. Explain the features of the products and ensure the customer is made aware of the care and maintenance guidelines for each product
4. Ensure that the customer has a wonderful shopping experience within the showroom and is attended at all time
5. Undertake regular inventory check and ensuring that the products on display are maintained in perfect condition
6. Be responsible for the cleanliness and premium ambiance of the showroom
7. Ensure that the sales process is carried out according to the protocols and that the discount limits on the products are not exceeded.
8. Handle the POS and billing process for sale and also ensuring that the products received are inventoried in the POS.
9. Be flexible to work in split shifts, 12 hour shifts and late night shifts as required by the mall opening hours
10. Be flexible to work overtime as permitted by law if there are any shortage of staff
11. Ensure that the monthly duty roster is followed diligently and any absence is notified to the branch in-charge well in advance.
12. Adhere to the rules and regulations of the UAE government, the mall and the organization.