Mid-Level Architect vacancy in Dubai Dubai Dubai Dubai , United Arab Emirates United Arab Emirates United Arab Emirates United Arab Emirates .
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
• Developed and Monitors the design process from conceptual phase through construction administration and coordinating with Engineers on the design team in ensuring the design idea is consistent and well executed.
• Assists in developing the strategy for producing the design and construction documents and identifies the sheets planned for each stage of the work. This includes defining how data will be organized into files and which elements will be incorporated into a Revit based set of construction documents.
• Assisting with project proposal preparation and development of project resource plans and pricing for proposals within the architectural discipline.
• Technical resolution and coordination for a defined portion of a project.
• Ensuring and Developing construction detail documentation conforms to quality control, quality assurance and best practice standards.
• Assists in planning, making adaptations and modifications to complete the working drawings.
• Taking responsibility for discipline related internal and external project communication and coordination.
• Work closely with clients to ensure all their needs are meet
• Works collaboratively with the Project Leadership Team
• Produce detailed workings, drawings and specifications and write and present reports, proposals, applications and contracts
• Performing field work as required for project execution.
• 10-year UAE experience required and experience working on Hotels and Resorts is a plus
• Proficiency in Revit required. Experience with SketchUp, 3ds Max, Adobe Illustrator and other 3d and graphics programs a plus.
• Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, and Microsoft Office Suite required
• Excellent verbal/written skills required
• Flexibility to travel (moderate) required
• Architectural licensure in practicing states preferred
• Master of Architecture or Professional Degree from an accredited college required
• LEED GA or AP preferred
• International experience a plus
• For Immediate Start