Outgoing Due Deligence-Maker vacancy in Dubai Dubai Dubai Dubai , United Arab Emirates United Arab Emirates United Arab Emirates United Arab Emirates .
Reviewing, processing, and contacting customers to finalize Ongoing due diligence cases making sure that proper documentation is provided, and thorough due diligence is conducted.
Key Accountabilities of the role
1. Reviewing, processing, and contacting customers to finalize cases related to Ongoing due diligence, making sure that proper documentation is provided, and thorough due diligence is conducted.
2. Send ODD form and requirements to customer on registered email address after the Gap assessment.
3. Collect documents and information for ODD from customer via email or physical (via branch).
4. Review ODD form and assist the customer to fill the form accurately for e.g. (Transaction details, annual turnover, FATCA details & Supplier’s & Project’s name)
5. Verify Trade License, Certificate of Good standing, Memorandum of Association, Emirates ID, customer signature and other support documents via online.
6. Call the customer for confirmation before uploading the documents in BPM system (if documents received via email)
7. Ture copy stamp is required on Emirates ID (if documents received physically / Branch)
8. Upload the document in BPM with additional remarks.
1. Handle all received and allocated emails within the same day if received before cut off time (2:00 pm), and the next working day if email received after cut off time (2:00 pm).
9. Ensure to update the tracker sheet on time accurately.
10. Handle additional tasks assigned by the supervisor or deputy.
Specialist Skills / Technical Knowledge Required for this role:
• Good knowledge of Products & services
• Good knowledge of Service Policies & Procedures
• Fair Knowledge of banking practices, regulations & risks
• Good Knowledge of Anti-Money laundering regulations issued by regulatory authorities
• Knowledge of Anti-Money laundering regulations issued by the regulatory authorities
• Computer skills
• Excellent Communication Skills